Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Talk like a Pirate Day

Cow missed International Talk Like a Pirate Day, as apparently did Linda in Australia and RJ, who was on the golf course.

So there's a website. And a book. And families who try to live like pirates, or maybe just talk like them, for a year.

Cow would like the cruising the Carribbean part of being a pirate. Cow would like the don't mess with me or I will slit your throat part. As well as the fast ships, living by your wits, and piles of gold.

But argh, matey, wouldn't want a hook for a hand.

Moo!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lulu LaBonne said...

Darn - I missed that day and I love talking like a pirate (and all the gold and throat-slitting) not sure if I'd like the parrot poo down my designer pirate outfit though...

7:32 AM  
Blogger The Topiary Cow said...

Ah, parrot poo down the outfit is Topiary's favorite part of the day.

Heh.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

Here is something for you, Ms Cow. You have a woman's bottom.

11:48 AM  
Blogger raydenzel1 said...

don't forget plunder(what is plunder)and hoisting fair maiden and running off to the ship for a summer cruise! after a round of golf, of course....

3:13 AM  
Blogger linda said...

Oh, any excuse to wear a puffy pirate shirt I say.

3:10 AM  
Blogger The Topiary Cow said...

Gorilla: why thank you!

RJ: bring on the plunder, say I!

Linda: Puffy shirts are a small price to pay for being a pirate!

Moo!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home