Friday, January 30, 2009

Readings


Dr. G, Medical Examiner, offers insights in this gory yet fascinating discussion of her autopsies.
Among the nuggets: don't drive with your windows down (in a wreck your chances of survival are better staying inside the car, and the windows down makes it easier to be sucked outside) and that she drives around the block rather than make a left turn in traffic, because they are so dangerous.
Recommended only for those with strong stomachs and an overwhelming desire to find out about dead bodies.
Moo!

6 Comments:

Blogger From the Doghouse said...

Any pictures?

7:37 AM  
Blogger The Topiary Cow said...

Haha.

thank god, no. The descriptions were bad enough.

Moo!

8:08 PM  
Blogger HEATHER said...

I love her show, but I don't know if I could stomach the book.

12:19 PM  
Blogger linda said...

My sister in law once loaned a forensics book to me. It was full of the most gruesome photos and I could not stop looking at them. It really was the worst book I have ever read. Your post reminded me of it - I cannot imagine why my SIL thought I might like to read it.

1:50 AM  
Blogger watercolordaisy said...

I love this show! Book sounds interesting!

7:00 PM  
Blogger The Topiary Cow said...

Was interesting...luckily there were NO illustrations.

Moo!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home