Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Flummoxed

The interview went well, because these folks really want me, apparently.

Unfortunately, most of the "interview" questions were about the process of transferring me and my position funding to their department. They seemed flummoxed by the process.

The good: this job, being a transfer, wouldn't require crating up my cats.
The good: since they are English-as-second-language folks, I could be very valuable just correcting their grammar even if I never did anything else for them.
The bad: lack of the killer instinct required to pry an employee and their funding from one department to their own.

I wanted to recommend the words "I'll rip your throat out unless you let Cow come work for us" as being effective, but was afraid to frighten then.

Moo!

5 Comments:

Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

They need you to feed them with your milky udders. But will they have the guts to admit it?

7:47 AM  
Blogger From the Doghouse said...

Besides, they can't discriminate against Bovine-Americans.

8:06 AM  
Blogger The Topiary Cow said...

Has Cow mentioned lately how intelligent, humorous, "intriguing" and wonderful her blog contributors are?

Thanks, all of you!

Moo!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Webmaster said...

We're glad you're back. We missed those attributes in you, too.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Kevin Musgrove said...

Am I alone in seeing the connection between this post and the one advocating neutering males?

What's the outcome of this poser?

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home