Friday, March 14, 2008

The Art of Topiary

This blog seems to have veered very far away from the overriding theme of Topiary World Domination.

So, to refresh everyone's memory, this "Before" pathway is an example of why the World is crying out for dedicated Topiary trimmers, wielding sharp shears.

Just as Michaelangelo trimmed away the excess marble to reveal the form within, so do the legionnaires of the Guild of Topiary Trimmers allow the creature to hop out.

"After" on right.

Have a great day, everyone!

Moo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

So you weren't referring to pubic hair then? Good.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I think the campaign is working. I was standing in line to deposit a check at the bank today when I looked up and saw... a topiary bunny sitting amongst the Easter decorations. I'm sure our financial markets would be a more secure place if there were more topiary watching over the banks.

1:40 PM  
Blogger The Topiaryiest Bunny said...

That was me!

Me, me, me!

And I said hi and you didn't answer back!

*snif*

Hippity-hop!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home