Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Big Muscles, cashing in on

Cow watched "The Bachelor" last night. Okay, okay, I know (insert snarky comments).

The Bach didn't seem like the sharpest stick in the woodpile, but he WAS smart enough to kick off the incoherently babbling drunk girl (hope she enjoyed watching herself over the credits) and the girl who was obsessed with showing off her toes. Hooray!

And film of The Bachelor showering, getting dressed, and making breakfast without his shirt on...oh my. Cow really must start working out. Around 6 am, where this guy is running.

Moo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Forcedtoretirelegaleagle said...

I was glad to see that he sent the toe girl and the drunk girl home too. I never used to watch this show, and then one season I tuned in and have been tuning in since. The girls act so ridiculously, that it's one of those shows I say I'm not going to watch and then up watching anyway.

1:30 PM  
Blogger The Topiary Cow said...

Guilty pleasures. Cow is with you, eagle!

Thought this week's episode with the twin brother was hilarious!

Moo!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home