Friday, July 13, 2007

The Zero Effect

Cow took the night off yesterday, put up her hooves and relaxed with a good moovie. A moovie so good she purchased it, a rarity given Cow's budget.

This thoroughly under-appreciated, obscure analog of a Sherlock Holmes story rivets Cow every time. Zero's dissertation on mattress sizes is priceless.

Plus Jake Kasdan compiled a great soundtrack filled with talented yet unsigned bands, truly new sounds, non-mainstream, just how the film was.

What a shame there aren't sequels to mooovies this good.

Moo!

4 Comments:

Blogger Supermom said...

I'll have to go add that to my Netflix queue.

5:51 AM  
Blogger The Topiary Cow said...

Netflix, the nectar of the Gods. What did we do without it?

Cow remembers hours spent fruitlessly searching local stores only to come up empty.

By the way, the Video Library which used to be off I-55 north, has gone to a mail-only format. Haven't used it but will be looking into it. They always had a good selection of obscure titles.

Moo!

7:09 AM  
Blogger The Zero Gravity Janitor said...

Netflix is a great way to use all the money you could have bought DVDs with and just rent them instead.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Supermom said...

Keeps my already over-crowded library under control. You can't possibly own every DVD you are only wanting to watch once.

I think I'll go blog about this. I need to stop my rant here. :-)

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home